Volunteer With Us
At TBSRF, we believe that each individual can contribute and support in building a better and secure society. We deeply value and appreciate your time and initiative. There are several initiatives, campaigns, events and projects of TBSRF, within our health, education, livelihood and disaster preparedness and response programmes, and your voluntary support is highly welcome .
The duration of the volunteer programme with TBSRF varies from a minimum one month to maximum six months time. You can also volunteer with us for specific events and campaigns, spanning from a day to a week’s time.
On-site volunteering opportunities often come up across our projects sites, including deployment during emergency and disaster situations.
For voluntary work, please note the following points:
- Please send your CVs to [email protected] with the subject line ‘volunteer’ along with your area of interest like education, health, livelihood, Rural Development, Skill Development, Women empowerment, disaster roaster or events and campaigns.
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- While applying, please specify the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
- For emergency roster enrolment, a letter of no objection supported with your family’s signature should be sent to us.
- For any voluntary support, The Bharath Social and Research Foundation cover expenses and awards appropriate remuneration.
We actively seek volunteers, who would be able to help us in our project work, organise events, help raise funds, support in campaigns and participate during the emergency relief work.